Monday, September 6, 2010

New Easel

Hey all,
I recently got a new easel. It is basically a drafting table/easel. The top can tilt up and down at pretty much any angle you want, it has arms (these are easily removable) to hold smaller paintings in place on the drawing surface as well as a bridge that goes over the painting to rest your hand on. Also for larger paintings it has extending easel style arms for holding a painting up to 60 inches tall. I tried it out yesterday and it is perfect.




6 comments:

ernesto said...

Woah,that thing is serious business. I love the drawer for your palette.

Matt said...

Holy Shit that is awesome!

Joshua James said...

Oh no! Don't get any paint on that!

In fact.. you could probably cram a Cintiq in there quite nicely!

I'll get the chainsaw!

C.R. Jones said...

That's a Brad design if I ever saw one. Just awesome. Is that design going to be produced? Now if he would just market his plein air easel...

E.M. Gist said...

Court-It is my understanding that something very similar will be available commercially. Also Brad's plein air easel and pochade box will be available soon as well.

Ray Bonilla said...

amazing!